The only way to secure your team’s placement in the tournament is to complete the online registration process and submit payment. Payment terms are as follows:
- A $100 application fee and additional event-specific deposit, as specified within your registration process, are required upon initial registration.
- The $100 application fee is required to process your registration and is non-refundable for any reason.
- All cancelled entries, at any time following initial registration, will result in the forfeit of the deposit, unless a replacement team can be found, in which case your deposit may be refunded.
- Team balances will be charged to the credit card with which you registered on the date specified within your registration process.
- Once paid, all registration payments will be non-refundable.
- Failure to meet any payment due dates will constitute a forfeiture of the tournament spot, which will be offered to another team.
- Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of SLV, such as an act of God, natural disaster, or national/local/public state of emergency, team deposits, along with the application fee, may be retained by Summit Lacrosse Ventures, with all other paid fees refunded in full. Should SLV voluntarily decide to cancel the event, all tournament payments, less the $100 application fee, will be refunded in full.
- Should a team be unable to attend the event due to it being postponed for any of the aforementioned circumstances beyond SLV control, the team’s deposit, along with the application fee, may be retained, with all other paid fees refunded in full, unless a replacement team can be found, in which case the team’s deposit may be refunded.
SLV, LLC, its officers, employees and staff will not be responsible for expenses incurred by any team, club or organization if the tournament is canceled in whole or in part. The event, along with local/venue officials reserves the right to decide on all matters pertaining to the operation of the tournament and its judgment is final.