When the week's fresh groceries run out and Amazon Fresh has no delivery windows...you throw together what's left in the fridge, add wing sauce, and call it dinner! ...aka an appetizer in more normal times.
- Xochitl's Tortilla chip base
- Boulder Hot Italian Sausage (cooked)
- 1 head of Cauliflower chopped into bite-sized pieces (small enough to cook/brown well enough in shorter-than-usual oven time
- Tillamook Extra Sharp White Cheddar
- Banana Peppers
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Garlic Salt + Pepper
- Drizzle (pour) wing sauce
Toss in the oven for ~20 minutes, add sliced avocado post-oven, and voila!
Tag(s): Team SLV