Skills competitions are fun, no matter your age.
Test your talents in Fastest Shot, Sniper Accuracy and Long Ball TOMORROW (Sunday June 24) from 10:15am - 12:15pm on Field 6.
- Participants will be allowed two (2) shots from a set distance from the goal
- Shot must be on goal to count
- Winners will be determined by fastest shot (duh)
- Participants will have ten (10) seconds to take up to five (5) shots
- Corner targets will be located in the top two corners of a standard lacrosse goal
- Winner will be determined by most corners hit, in the fastest time
- Participants will be allowed two (2) throws
- Throw must land within 'landing zone' (aka opposite crease) which will be clearly marked
- Winner is determined by closest ball to the bucket. In the bucket is an automatic win.