2021 SLV Tournament Facility Rules
For the safety and enjoyment of all attendees and participants, we thank you in advance for abiding by the following facility rules, which will be strictly enforced at all tournament sites:
- Use caution at all times; a tournament is in progress and balls are in flight. Heed safety signage and exercise good judgment. Athletic venues possess inherent risks; parents are responsible for supervising their children at all times, and ensuring compliance with facility rules.
- Parking is permitted in designated parking areas only. Cars which disregard tournament parking parameters create nuisance and/or a safety hazard, and are subject to tow.
- No dogs are permitted, with the exception of authorized service animals.
- No private powered carts permitted
- No open containers. No glass containers. No open fires.
- Tents are permitted only in designated areas and must be secured.
- All buses and RV’s must check-in with tournament operators in advance, and must park in designated parking area only, subject to availability.
- Spectators must stay behind spectator lines and out of fenced and marked off- limits areas.
- Drones are prohibited unless pre-approved by tournament director.
- All attendees are to abide by tournament rules and State/Federal law. Any suspicious activity should be reported to tournament directors and/or authorities.
- Any items found at the facility will be held at tournament headquarters for the duration of the event. SLV will make every reasonable effort to return lost items, but is not responsible for any lost or stolen personal belongings.